2014年9月4日星期四

gpznaz zsvlk xulixu

You worry ! He had finished his head drooping down low at the moment they go, wake up ! I loudly shouted, shoulders above Hyderabad lieutenant no movement, I quickly ran to the front of the body weight made ​​me feel very uncomfortable with running. I run to the elevator carrying Hyderabad lieutenant at the time those fighting robot has found a toms outlet, bundles of energy shells are kept above the elevator shuttle, was hit by gunfire as well as objects from time to time the voice sounded. Then I went to the elevator at Hyderabad Ensign against handrail and then I pulled out the energy rifle in cheap toms a squad of battle droids on the right side is the side of the propelling, cheap toms because it is in a narrow corridor and firepower by a certain restrictions.

Who does not hurt ! I frowned and looked at the surrounding special warfare soldiers, toms shoes sale both shook his head, as well as Chiba Sun Peng did not matter. The rapid rise in the elevator, and soon rose above the ground, or that exports come, only looked at the exit to the outside, the blue and the red energy shells are kept feicuan forward, outside came the sound of gunfire and groaning. I quickly ran to the door to the outside looked about a hundred people and those Marines are fighting the battle droids, cheap toms bomb in the hands of non-stop energy feicuan out wind energy bomb sent flying in the air !

I propped Hyderabad lieutenant then said: is support ! Chiba Hyderabad lieutenant drove on the other side, I went to the outside and then drove on the left Hyderabad lieutenant 's shoulder, to those who are on the outside of battle droids Marines was quickly shot the front cover of commandos to eliminate a clean, black smoke is above the Ni diffuse the battlefield, surrounded by the sound of gunfire rang constantly crashing. cheap toms Quickly ran to a troop transport, a Marines see cheap toms loudly shouted : Hurry !

没有评论:

发表评论